3 August 2020 to 11 September 2020
Use LEGO® bricks to build a model of something you can see in the Fantastic Fens and win a Lego® gift card
Prizes: Two £75 gift cards and two £50 gift cards!
£50 card for best model by under 12 years old
£50 card for best model by over 12 years old
£75 card for model which really shouts out “Fantastic Fens”
£75 card for the most original model
- Choose something to build out of the Lego® that you have. Your model needs to be of something you can see in the Fens countryside or towns. Be creative.
- Watch the videos for Lego® ideas or choose something of your own – an animal, plant or landmark. Have look around this website for things to build. Amaze us!
- Take a photo of your model. Please do not photograph yourself with your model. Please take it in landscape orientation.
- You can send in more than one model if you like, each one can be a separate entry, or you can combine them as one entry.
To submit your entry:
Send the photo of your Lego® model to me at: Rachael.email@example.com .
If you are under 16 years of age, please get permission from your parent/carer, they can submit the photos for you.
You also need to provide the following information:
- Your first name
- Your age category (under 12 years or over 12 years)
- Your postcode
- What your model is
- If you are under 12 please answer this question: “How does your model show how fantastic the Fens are”
- If you are over 12 please answer this question: “How does the subject of your model contribute to the future of the Fens?”
- You must answer either question 5 or 6 to be entered the competition.
Please read the Competition Terms and Conditions below for further details and information about the judging :
Celebrate the Fens Day: June 20, 2020
Join in with Celebrate the Fens on June 20 (and beyond..)
Take a photo to answer the question
“What do the Fens mean to you?“
Send your photo to Rachael at firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch his space for a video of all the answers…
Download a template here or just write on a piece of paper – we aren’t fussy!
The finished video!!