3 August 2020 to 11 September 2020
Use LEGO® bricks to build a model of something you can see in the Fantastic Fens and win a Lego® gift card
Prizes: Two £75 gift cards and two £50 gift cards!
£50 card for best model by under 12 years old
£50 card for best model by over 12 years old
£75 card for model which really shouts out “Fantastic Fens”
£75 card for the most original model
- Choose something to build out of the Lego® bricks that you have. Your model needs to be of something you can see in the Fens countryside or towns. Be creative.
- Watch the videos for ideas or choose something of your own – an animal, plant or landmark. Have look around this website for things to build. Amaze us!
- Take a photo of your model. Please do not photograph yourself with your model. Please take it in landscape orientation.
- You can send in more than one model if you like, each one can be a separate entry, or you can combine them as one entry.
To submit your entry:
Send the photo of your Lego® model to me at: Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are under 16 years of age, please get permission from your parent/carer, they can submit the photos for you.
You also need to provide the following information:
- Your first name
- Your age category (under 12 years or over 12 years)
- Your postcode
- What your model is
- If you are under 12 please answer this question: “How does your model show how fantastic the Fens are”
- If you are over 12 please answer this question: “How does the subject of your model contribute to the future of the Fens?”
- You must answer either question 5 or 6 to be entered into the competition.
Take a look at the videos below for inspiration….
Please read the Competition Terms and Conditions below for further details and information about the judging :
A big thanks to all our partners who helped make these videos and in particular Catherine Weightman (Natural England) and Mike Addis for all their hard work.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this competition.