And the winners are…..
As we there were so many excellent entries in the under-12 category an extra second and third prize were added (£25 gift card)
First prize under-12 category: A Kite
Second Prize under-12 category: A Kingfisher
Third prize under-12 category: The Wonderful Fens
Best model over-12 category
Model which really shouts out “Fantastic Fens”
Most original model
All the wonderful entries
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 16 September 2020 by email
3 August 2020 to 11 September 2020
Use LEGO® bricks to build a model of something you can see in the Fantastic Fens and win a Lego® gift card
Prizes: Two £75 gift cards and two £50 gift cards!
£50 card for best model by under 12 years old
£50 card for best model by over 12 years old
£75 card for model which really shouts out “Fantastic Fens”
£75 card for the most original model
- Choose something to build out of the Lego® bricks that you have. Your model needs to be of something you can see in the Fens countryside or towns. Be creative.
- Watch the videos for ideas or choose something of your own – an animal, plant or landmark. Have look around this website for things to build. Amaze us!
- Take a photo of your model. Please do not photograph yourself with your model. Please take it in landscape orientation.
- You can send in more than one model if you like, each one can be a separate entry, or you can combine them as one entry.
To submit your entry:
Send the photo of your Lego® model to me at: Rachael.firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you are under 16 years of age, please get permission from your parent/carer, they can submit the photos for you.
You also need to provide the following information:
- Your first name
- Your age category (under 12 years or over 12 years)
- Your postcode
- What your model is
- If you are under 12 please answer this question: “How does your model show how fantastic the Fens are”
- If you are over 12 please answer this question: “How does the subject of your model contribute to the future of the Fens?”
- You must answer either question 5 or 6 to be entered into the competition.
If you or your child have a disability or any other condition which makes it difficult to answer the question about your model please still send a photo of it in with a note about why the question can’t be answered. This will not affect your chances of winning as the judging will be based on creativity, imagination and representation of the Fens landscape.
Take a look at the videos below for inspiration….
Please read the Competition Terms and Conditions below for further details and information about the judging :
A big thanks to all our partners who helped make these videos and in particular Catherine Weightman (Natural England) and Mike Addis for all their hard work.
LEGO® is a trademark of the LEGO Group, which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this competition.